This release updates Kubernetes to v1.20.14, and fixes a number of minor issues.
For more details on what's new, see the Kubernetes release notes.
- #2323: When using embedded etcd and the initial server is started with --agent-token, and this agent-only token does not match the server --token value, additional servers cannot join the cluster. This will be fixed in a subsequent release.
- #1447: When restoring RKE2 from backup to a new node, you should ensure that all pods are stopped following the initial restore:
curl -sfL https://get.rke2.io | sudo INSTALL_RKE2_VERSION=v1.20.11+rke2r1 rke2 server \ --cluster-reset \ --cluster-reset-restore-path=<PATH-TO-SNAPSHOT> --token <token used in the original cluster> rke2-killall.sh systemctl enable rke2-server systemctl start rke2-server
Changes since v1.20.13+rke2r1:
- Update wharfie for tar path separator fix (#2304)
- Bump versions for v1.20.14-rc3+rke2r1 (#2299)
- Add check for etcd group (#2290) (#2295)
- Bump RKE2 to v1.20.14-rc2+rke2r1 (#2286)
- Bump K3s to v1.21.8-k3s1 (#2283)
- Bump RKE2 to v1.20.14-rc1+rke2r1 (#2274)
- Update K3s in release-1.20 (#2265)
- Bump RKE2 to v1.20.13-rc1+rke2r2 (#2257)
- Add startup hook to watch/delete static pods on node delete (#2251)
- Bump k3s and related modules (#2241)
- Adding certificate rotation command to rke2 (#2225)
- Remove socat from dockerfile (#2210) (#2212)
Packaged Component Versions
As always, we welcome and appreciate feedback from our community of users. Please feel free to: