- Please disable "Start at Login" before the update!
- There is no way back to the stable version without losing all your settings!
- This build is not yet available as automatic update via Sparkle until I reviewed the Sandbox compatibility
- support for App Transport Security and App Sandbox
- start at login uses a helper app now
- the previous login item is not compatible anymore and it is recommended to disable start at login before the update!
- custom icons need to be placed in
~/Library/Containers/info.marcel-dierkes.KeepingYouAwake/Data/Documentsnow and will be migrated with the update
- the icon can be dragged out of the menubar to quit on macOS Sierra and newer (#82, suggested by Eitot)
- support for the
keepingyouawake:///toggleaction (#96), thanks code918!
- new localizations