2021.6.0 (16 June 2021)
- Improved telemetry around the availability of
pipfor installation of Jupyter dependencies.
- Move the Jupyter extension from being a hard dependency to an optional one, and display an informational prompt if Jupyter commands try to be executed from the Start Page.
- Add an
enumDescriptionskey under the
python.languageServersetting to describe all language server options.
- Ensure users upgrade to v0.2.0 of the torch-tb-profiler TensorBoard plugin to access jump-to-source functionality.
python.defaultInterpreterPathsetting at workspace level when in
- Added default Interpreter path entry at the bottom of the interpreter list.
- Remove execution isolation script used to run tools.
python.pythonPathdeprecation prompt when in
- Do not show safety prompt before auto-selecting a workspace interpreter.
- Assume workspace interpreters are safe to execute for discovery.
- Fixes a bug in the bandit linter where messages weren't being propagated to the editor.
(thanks Anthony Shaw)
- Workaround existing MIME type misconfiguration on Windows preventing TensorBoard from loading when starting TensorBoard.
- Changed the version of npm to version 6 instead of 7 in the lockfile.
- Ensure selected interpreter doesn't change when the extension is starting up and in experiment.
- Fix issue with sys.prefix when getting environment details.
- Activate the extension when selecting the command
Clear Internal Extension Cache (python.clearPersistentStorage).