2021.2.0 (17 February 2021)
- Use Language Server Protocol to work with Jedi.
- Don't suggest insiders program nor show start page when in Codespaces.
- Fix description of
- Refactored the Enable Linting command to provide the user with a choice of "Enable" or "Disable" linting to make it more intuitive. (thanks henryboisdequin)
- Fix marketplace links in popups opening a non-browser VS Code instance in Codespaces.
- Fixed the error command suggested when attempting to use "debug tests" configuration
(Thanks Shahzaib paracha)
- Single test run fails sometimes if there is an error in unrelated file imported during discovery.
(thanks Szymon Janota)
- Re-enable localization on the start page. It was accidentally
disabled in October when the Jupyter extension was split out.
- Ensure target environment is activated in the terminal when running install scripts.
- Allow support for using notebook APIs in the VS code stable build.
- Raised the minimum required VS Code version to 1.51.