- android: add missing null check for fileTypes (#1368 by @bengy) (4f0f0af)
- gradle: Load Android Gradle Plugin conditionally (#1230 by @SaeedZhiany) (2639d52)
- iOS: Trigger _onContentProcessDidTerminate when removing webview from superview (#1378 by @pmusaraj) (9240536)
- windows: Fix windows local asset path (#1335 by @kaiguo) (20a3f90)
- windows: Fixes ScriptNotify and InvokeScript (#1354 by @benhamlin) (81e0360)
- gradle: The Android Gradle plugin is only required when opening the project stand-alone, not when it is included as a dependency. By doing this, the project opens correctly in Android Studio, and it can also be consumed as a native module dependency from an application project without affecting the app project (avoiding unnecessary downloads/conflicts/etc).
Also moved getExtOrDefault to buildScript block to able to use everywhere in the file
This change shouldn't break any apps, but we are marking it as a breaking change in case there are some use cases we've missed.