The MongoDB Node.js team is pleased to announce version 3.5.6 of the driver
map when cursor used as a stream
@dobesv helped identify a regression where a map function would be applied twice
if defined on a cursor, and that cursor was used to stream data.
TypeError: Cannot read property 'code' of undefined
User @linus-hologram originally reported an issue with a TypeError when the lambda
passed to the
withTransaction helper rejected with a
null value. @vkarpov15
submitted the fix.
readPreferenceTags interpreted as an array
A bug was fixed where
readPreferenceTags with a single value in the connection
string was not properly interpreted as an array of tags. This prevented the
Use Analytics Nodes to Isolate Workload guidance from working
Cannot set property 'isDirty' of null
User @sean-daley reported seeing this in an AWS Lambda environment, but has proven to
be somewhat of a heisenbug. We are rolling out a fix here that ensures sessions
(implicit or not) are not used after they have been explicitly ended.
Thanks very much to all the community members who contributed to this release!
- [NODE-2503] - Cursor ReadStream applies map function twice
- [NODE-2515] - TypeError when transaction is rejected with empty reason
- [NODE-2541] - readPreferenceTags are not interpreted as an array
- [NODE-2545] - Cannot set property 'isDirty' of null
- [NODE-2549] - Unknown topology should return empty array for server selection with read preference