New stable release series 1.8.
- FlatpakTransaction has a new signal “install-authenticator” which clients can handle to
install authenticators needed for the transaction. This is done in the CLI commands.
- We now always expose the host timezone data, allowing us the expose the host /etc/localtime
in a way that works better, fixing several apps that had timezone issues.
- Fix flatpak enter which didn’t work in some cases.
- We now ship a systemd unit (not installed by default) to automatically detect plugged in
usb sticks with sideload repos.
- By default we no longer install the gdm env.d file, as the systemd generators work better
- create-usb now exports partial commits by default
- Fix handling of docker media types in oci remotes
- Fix subjects in remote-info –log output
$ sha256sum flatpak-1.8.0.tar.xz 4364bce42994f2e8e8a44dfa068bafa1a77f542b8138fb04cbc064937e3a9d34 flatpak-1.8.0.tar.xz