Changes in 1.7.3
- Allow direct ALSA device access if app has pulseaudio access.
- Flatpak now ships a sysusers.d file for allowing systemd to create the required users.
- Fix issue in remote-delete where it failed to delete system remotes if it had to uninstall
- New library calls flatpak_transaction_operation_get_related_to_ops(), flatpak_transaction_operation_get_is_skipped() and
- New options –[no-]follow-redirect in remote-add/modify
- New spawn portal APIs to get real pid of launched app.
- By default, all OCI remotes now use the flatpak-oci-authenticator.
- Support flatpak remote-info and flatpak update –commit= to specific versions for OCI remotes.
- Initial work in progress on using deltas for OCI remotes.
- Fix race in the generation of ld.so.cache when starting copies of the same app at the same time.
- Minor fix in what locales are installed on update.
- Flatpak uninstall now doesn’t fail if one ref (of many) was not installed.
- Flatpak systemd transient units now have an app-prefix to match new XDG spec for
- In some cases we previously downloaded the summary twice.
- flatpak upgrade is now an alias for flatpak update.
- Fix to selinux module to work without unconfined module.
- Respect user XDG basedirs when finding users fonts and icons.
- Fix issue where thread were sometimes initialized causing flatpak enter to fail.
- Better error reporting when authentication goes wrong.
$ sha256sum flatpak-1.7.3.tar.xz 90c68861ae2ff3579106539d301b1cfc61e510976d8b56771d650506a9360d58 flatpak-1.7.3.tar.xz