Masktools2 v18.104.22.168 (20170212)
- mt_merge accepts 4:2:2 clips when luma=true
- mt_merge to discard U and V automatically when input is greyscale
- Some filters got native 10-16 bits support with recent Avisynth+ versions for YUV and planar RGB data
(no alpha plane at the moment)
- 16 bit filters accept stacked clips. Specify stacked=true for them.
Stacked support is not intentional, but since tp7 did it, I did not remove the feature.
Filters that will be ported later, probably will not support stacked format.
- Compiled with Visual Studio 2015 Update 3, with XP support
Require VS2015 Update 3 redistributables.
- mt_merge (and probably other multi-clip filters) may result in corrupted results
under specific circumstances, due to using video frame pointers which were already released from memory
New filters that work for 10-16 bit data on Avisynth+ or stacked data on previous Avisynth versions
- mt_inflate16, mt_deflate16
- mt_inpand16, mt_expand16
- There is no automatic range scaling in expressions.
- In future versions the base filters (e.g. mt_merge) will accept any-format clip automatically.
No separate mt_merge16 will be necessary for non-8 bit clips.
Original version: tp7’s MaskTools 2 repository.