- raspberry pi build included in the release!
- added new
musikdroidandroid remote control! super userful with a Raspberry Pi. run musikbox in the background and control it from your phone.
- added a new
websocket_remoteplugin that allows any client capable of communciating with websockets the ability to control playback and query metadata!
- added settings UI for enabling/disabling plugins within the app!
- added more granular volume control when adjusting below 10%
- fixed a crash on shutdown while in track search view
- added new sdk interfaces:
ISimpleDataProvider: can be used to query tracks, albums, artists, genres
IMetadataValueList: lists of metadata values and ids
IMetadataMapList: maps of values for resource ids
IPreferencesfor reading and writing preferences
- updated sdk interfaces:
IPlaybackService: the ability to modify or replace the play queue
ITrackList: added const correctness
- added the ability for plugins to register to receive
SetSimpleDataProvider, respectively. see
websocket_remotefor an example
- fixed up
PluginFactoryto store and provide more metadata about plugins when querying them.
- fixed a deadlock in
PlaybackServicewhen changing tracks from
- fixed another WASAPI audio endpoint routing bug
- fixed some win32 project settings to allow profile guided optimizations (was broken for some plugins)
- fixed ‘deprecated’ compiler warnings on macOS
- seed the random number generator at startup