- #309: fixed a minor CMake configuration bug that could cause some formats (e.g.
opus) to not get recognized on some platforms (e.g.
- Fixed a small bug that could cause dialogs to get partially obscured on certain versions of curses.
- #308: audio decoding doesn’t work with older versions of
- #307: database initialization issue (hectorm)
- #304: Updated
- Added an
advanced settingto hide the star rating column
- Fixed #287: Window size not properly restored in Windows build
- Fixed #276: Added the ability to rate tracks via
rshortcut in all track list views.
- Fixed #260: Added the ability to sort track list results via
^S"in search and browse views
- Fixed #173: Show song artist and title in the terminal titlebar
- Fixed #299: Windows drives disappear in directory browser after checking/unchecking “show dotfiles” option.
- Fixed #257: Added an option to hide the command bar when not in command mode
cursesppand use it in
- Added an
advanced settingsto the settings view and re-arranged things a bit.
- Fixed #290: A brand new transcoder implementation powered by ffmpeg that supports
mp3transcoding is still handled by
- Fixed a bug in
FfmpegDecoderthat could result in a pre-mature / incorrect
- Fixed #294: we weren’t properly querying the local DB for lyrics.
- Fixed #293: bug parsing disc number in AAC files.
- FIxed #298: bug decoding APE files. changes also include a complete refactor and overhaul of the
FfmpegDecoderplugin to use modern, non-deprecated ffmpeg APIs.
- Fixed #160: added support for WAV and AIF files.
- Fixed #133: properly label and sort blank / empty category names as
[unknown]and ensure they are returned at the bottom of their respective lists.
- Allow for transcoder format selection in
musikdroid’s settings screen. (Part of #290)
musikdroidto use the latest stable Android Studio and other dependencies (ExoPlayer, AndroidX, etc), plus a bunch of compiler warning fixes.
- Fixed #296: notification not dismissed on stopping playback on some devices running Android 10