- added support for Raspberry Pi running Raspbian!
- added preliminary support for playlist editing. all editing is currently in the play queue view.
ALT+s: save the current play queue to a named playlist
ALT+l: load a previously saved playlist
ALT+x: delete a playlist
ALT+r: rename a playlist
- added the ability to edit tracks in the play queue
BACKSPACE(macOS): delete selected
CTRL+UP(macOS): move selected up
CTRL+UP(macOS): move selected down
- added the ability to enqueue selected tracks, albums, artists, or other resources to the play queue by highlighting them and pressing
- added better color fallback for non-mutable 256 terminal color palettes
- fixed a crash when trying to play a track that has been removed from the database
- fixed (maybe) an impossible-to-reproduce bug in PulseAudio where the output volume was not getting properly initialized
- removed “esc focuses shortcut bar” setting. no longer useful.
- fixed cursespp child view coordinates to be relative to their parents
- cleaned up global focus model in cursespp
- added IPlaybackService::GetPlayingTrack() to get an IRetainedTrack pointer to the currently playing track; bumped SdkVersion to 2.