- removed vcredist runtime requirement on windows
- added support for Ubuntu Disco
- added support for Fedora 30
- prepared for lyrics integration, but still waiting for an
- added a new “offline” tab to the browse screen
- moved settings and other overflow options to the left side of the main screen’s toolbar.
- added settings > advanced > diagnostics screen to show app runtime, wakelock acquisition time and status, and service status.
- added a “download” option for song rows – this can be used to download songs for ringtones, or for playback in offline players.
- added the ability to seek playback on secondary screens
- removed some old settings that are no longer useful
- updated to AndroidX