- migrated *nix data directory from
- fixed a bug in the Windows build where non-Latin character input was not working properly in all cases.
- added a search “hint” in filter and category library views
- fixed some super old bugs related to global focus tracking in cursespp
/dev/null. bonus: works on win32 now, too.
- merged upstream
PDCursesinto our own custom fork (win32 only)
- fixed the
gruvbox_darktheme’s focused text input color
- fixed a crash when trying to randomize a play queue of exactly 2 tracks.