- added an equalizer! press
ctrl+eto activate and configure.
- removed most default decoder plugins and replaced them with one powered by
ffmpeg. this adds support for
windows media audiofiles.
- added a new
enable transparency supportin settings that can be enabled by users who have a terminal with a transparent/translucent background.
- added the ability to customize the key used to quit the app. it is currently not exposed in the ui, but it can be changed by editing
~/.musikcube/settings.jsonand updating the
- scrapped and re-implemented the debug log viewer, accessible via
feodra 29support. (dvdmuckle)
- fixed configuration script bugs that were causing breakage in
- improved indexer speed by not re-extracting album art if it has already been extracted for the album the track belongs to.
- migrated to non-bundled
taglibfor macOS and most Linux distributions
- fixed a ton of minor ui bugs.
- updated win32 dependencies: libressl, libcurl, libboost, and pdcurses.
- added support for native
- added the ability to change equalizer settings on the server from the
- added the ability to specify title ellipsis mode (beginning/middle/end).
- updated to compile against the latest tooling and dependencies.
- added a new
IDebuginterface plugins can request via
SetDebugto write log information to the standard location, just like the rest of the app.
note to mac users: the binary files provided here do not include the
ffmpeg decoder because it makes the distribution too large. instead, the legacy decoders are used. we recommend installing via
brew anyway, which will use