- automated Linux builds via CircleCI! (@dvdmuckle)
- added ReplayGain support.
preamp and replaygainto configure. when support is active, and ReplayGain is applied, a green
[rg]symbol will appear in the transport view next to the volume slider.
- added initial support for FreeBSD using
sndio. big thanks to @gregf for the support and troubleshooting.
- added scroll indicators to list windows (disabled on FreeBSD for now)
- exposed extended metadata – browse by new fields like year, composer, language, etc. press
- fixed a couple bugs in the metadata indexer – extended metadata properties were not always getting scanned and stored properly.
- fixed build paths so app can be built against MacPorts. (@reynhout)
- fixed a bug where themes were getting clobbered after every reinstall on some platforms. users can now put their custom themes in
- made overlay title text alignment consistent across (center horizontal).
- database and query updates to support track, category, and album queries with multiple predicates. (e.g. all artists with composer=X AND year=Y).
sndiooutput plugin. this is the default output for FreeBSD, and is optional (disabled by default) on Linux.
ffmpeg_decoderplugin. not enabled by default, but will probably eventually replace nomad, ogg, mp4, and flac plugins.
- api support for multi-predicate queries.
- fixed bug where non-transcoded audio would not always play properly.