- added the ability for users to select the output device (i.e. soundcard or port) audio will be rendered to. previously we always used the system’s default device.
- fixed some transcoder and cdda bugs that prevented streaming cd audio to remote (e.g. android) clients.
- fixed a (potential) memory leak in the indexer when extracting album artwork.
- matthiaskrgr pointed out some memory leaks, and KTRosenberg fixed them.
- fixed (potential) crash when trying to display the update check dialog.
- fixed a bug in CddaDataStream where the active reader would not have exclusive access to the disc drive.
- added new SDK interfaces for enumerating audio devices that are available to output drivers.