- fixed album artist support for FLAC, OGG, and M4A files. users with existing libraries that are having problems should re-import their files.
- fixed CDDB lookup for mixed-mode discs in Windows
- fixed a bug in the low-level audio processing that could leak memory until the playing track completed
- allow M-ENTER to also activate the context menu for album header rows. (ENTER still works as well)
- fixed the NullOut plugin – it was not taking channel count into account when calculating buffer duration
- added support for Manjaro Linux
- fixed a crash in SystemService::onStartCommand where the Intent’s “action” was not being null-checked.
- suppressed a strange crash related to the Room library not initializing the database properly