- fixed compile issues and startup crashes on Fedora, ArchLinux and openSUSE
- fixed a bug where playback speed may be incorrect for audio files that do not have exactly two channels.
- fixed a crash that could occur in the WASAPI output plugin for audio streams with very low sampling rates
- fixed crash when parsing “TCOP” id3v2 tag (ilitirit-za)
- fixed double-wide character truncation and ellipsizing (stephanwilliams)
- added a new setting to disable startup update checks
- sync’d PDCurses with the upstream repo
- fixed a couple (relatively obscure) crashes
- updated build environment to Android Studio Canary 8 with Support Libraries 26.0.0 (final)
- fixed the way we define C++ flags in CMakeLists.txt so it works across more platforms, e.g. FreeBSD (geier)
- fixed GetApplicationDirectory() null termination error (mkilgore)
- updated the way we calculate audio buffer sizes and counts to ensure there is always enough headroom for audio with very low sampling rates
- updated the mpg123 decoder so it compiles and runs again against the latest version of the library and musikcube sdk.