this release focuses on updates to the
musikdroid android client, and low-level fixes in the
- added a toggle in the
musikdroidtoolbar for quickly switching between
- removed volume and seek buttons; replaced with a seekbar, current and total time indicators.
- revamped loading indicators to be less jarring
- lots of small
- integrated with a customized version of the
AndroidVideoCachelibrary to (hopefully) improve caching reliability.
- improved battery usage in
- fixed bug where
websocket_remotewas not letting clients know when seeking has occurred.
- deliberately under-estimate calculated
Content-Lengthheader when doing on-demand transcoding. http clients seem to be more ok with this, as compared to over-estimating.
- fixed a bug where
websocket_remoteaudio server would incorrectly return a 216 status instead of a 200, confusing clients
- fixed a bug in
websocket_remoteaudio server where invalid byte range requests could cause weird responses with invalid content lengths.