- added a new cd playback plugin based on new infrastructure. audio cds will be detected and added to the library as
[audio cd]and can be played like any other tracks. (note: win32 only for now)
- added the ability to toggle between seek and scrub playback modes
- fixed a couple localized strings
- fixed a bug that could cause the currently selected item in the play queue
to jump around or be incorrect.
IIndexerSourceinterface: plugins will be able to implement this interface to add tracks to the library that will be indexed and maintained like all other tracks
IIndexerWriterinterface: IIndexerSource plugins will use this interface to add/remove/update track info with the main app
IIndexerNotifier: interface used to notify the app that it needs to be re-indexed.
visiblecolumn to the tracks table, with appropriate indexes.
- fixed a really old indexer bug where the reported number of file scanned was not accurate. Strange this wasn’t noticed before.
- fixed a bug in
TrackMetadataQuery– it was unnecessarily relying upon the paths table, which was causing query errors when the table was empty.
- use a cache for local file paths instead of requiring an async round trip when adding/removing
- remove use of manual “ANALYZE”, it was causing strange performance degradation issues. Instead, move to a set of PRAGMAs that instructs sqlite to run these optimizations when necessary.
::GetUint32return types to be explicit as to play more nicely with clang – may as well, we’re updating the SDK version anyway.
- added a simple capabilities model to the playback infrastructure. This
is used to detect whether or not streams can be prefetched. For example, CDDA cannot because of seek times while playing tracks.