- Piggy banks can be divided over groups. Groups can be sorted on a separate page. This may prove to be useful to organize piggy banks. The feature will
expand to other objects in the future.
- Issue 3392 Notes will be included in the export.
- Issue 3184 You can now use the
REMOTE_USERfield to authenticate. Read the documentation carefully.
- Issue 3403 More triggers have been added that respond to the date of a transaction. Read the documentation
- You can now add an attachments to recurring transactions.
- Firefly III now requires PHP 7.4
- The Docker image is running on port 8080
- Firefly III has been upgraded to Laravel 7.
- Issue 3455 Translations for the debug page.
- Issue 3461 Inactive rules are no longer applied.
- All import routines have been removed. Use the separate importers. Read the documentation.
- Issue 3450 Missing translations.
- Issue 3454 Fixed translations.
- Issue 3437 Better “days left” counter.
- Fixed bad UUID generation.
- Fixed a null pointer in session date.
- New API for object groups.
- Expanded API for piggy banks to support object groups.
- You may run into date conversion problems if you’re living on the right side of GMT. If transactions appear a day early, let me know.