- Issue 3184 You can now use the
REMOTE_USERfield to authenticate. Read the documentation carefully.
- Issue 3392 Notes will be included in the export.
- Issue 3398 You can clear the cache directly from the admin.
- Issue 3403 More triggers have been added that respond to the date of a transaction. Read the documentation
- Piggy banks and bills can be divided over groups. Groups can be sorted on a separate page. This may prove to be useful to organize these objects. The feature
will expand to even more objects in the future. Empty groups will be automatically deleted; you can only create groups by editing the objects.
- You can now add attachments to recurring transactions.
- You can invalidate other logins, check out the button on the
- It is now possible to search for
internal_reference:abcand / or
- The bill overview has some better sums on the bottom of the page.
- Issue 3440 You can now sort rules more easily.
- Issue 3455 There are new translations for the debug page.
- Issue 3461 Inactive rules are no longer applied, even when you try to force them.
- Issue 3469 Fix issue with
- Firefly III now requires PHP 7.4. PHP7.4 specific features have been introduced to make sure you upgrade.
- The Docker image is running on port 8080. Please update your configuration to reflect this.
- Firefly III has been upgraded to Laravel 7.
- From this release on, the Dockerfile and default configuration will install MySQL (using MariaDB) instead of PostgreSQL. This doesn’t influence existing
- The example environment file has several fixes to make it more clear what features are for.
- Sandstorm support is now entirely decrepated.
- The max upload size is now larger. Although mostly enforced by your server, Firefly III used to have a very low upper limit.
MAIL_DRIVERvariable is now called
- Issue 3517 The category no longer shows income because it skewed the chart and made it useless.
- All import routines have been removed. Use the separate importers. Read the documentation.
- No more locale settings if using Docker.
- Issue 3450 Brought back missing translations.
- Issue 3454 Fixed some translations.
- Issue 3437 The “days left” counter now responds better.
- Issue 3427 HTML included in error codes
- Issue 3489 Several unescaped strings.
- Issue 3490 Fix search issues when using special characters.
- Issue 3488 Fix token text box.
- Issue 3509 Tag view now handles future transactions better.
- Issue 3513 Fix issue with charts on budget page.
- Fixed a null pointer in session date.
- Fixed bad UUID generation.
- Internal consistency checks for transaction groups.
- The bill date would some times report the future.
- Issue 3493 Fix API issue when handling default currencies.
- Issue 3506 Search transactions end point
- New API for object groups.
- Expanded API for piggy banks to support object groups.
- Expanded API for bills to support object groups.
- You may run into date conversion problems if you’re living on the right side of GMT. If transactions appear a day early, let me know.
[5.2.8 (API 1.1.0)] - 2020-06-02
- Issue 3443 Fixed issue with composer installation.