From this release, you can simultaneously run positive & negative tests via CLI by passing
- Support for exception groups in newer
- A way to generate negative and positive test cases within the same CLI run via
- Allow creating APIs in Schemathesis.io by name when the schema is passed as a file.
- Properly trim tracebacks on
- Skipping negative tests when they should not be skipped.
- pytest: Generate positive & negative within the same test node.
- CLI: Warning if there are too many HTTP 403 API responses.
DataGenerationMethodas the same test may contain data coming from different data generation methods.