The highlight of this release is some improvements to Rich tracebacks. The traceback display makes better use of space and handle long paths better. Rich tracebacks can also be rendered in Rich's logging handler which is much easier to read (thanks to @taliraj for his PR for this feature).
[7.1.0] - 2020-09-26
- Added Console.begin_capture, Console.end_capture and Console.capture
- Added Table.title_justify and Table.caption_justify https://github.com/willmcgugan/rich/issues/301
- Improved formatting of exceptions
- Enabled Rich exceptions in logging https://github.com/taliraj
- UTF-8 encoding is now mentioned in HTML head section
- Removed line_numbers argument from traceback.install, which was undocumented and did nothing