This version has some enhancements to pretty printing. Rich will now pretty print objects created with attrs (https://www.attrs.org/en/stable/). Additionally, there is expanded support for UserList, UserDict, and mappingproxy -- less common containers in Python.
[10.2.0] - 2021-05-12
- Added syntax for call, i.e. "Foo(bar)"
- Added Console.measure as a convenient alias for Measurement.get
- Added support for pretty printing attrs objects
- Added mappingproxy to pretty print
- Added UserDict and UserList support to pretty printer
- Changed colorama init to set strip=False
- Changed highlighter for False, True, None to not match in the middle of a word. i.e. NoneType is no longer highlighted as None
- Fixed initial