Windows: [.zip file]
- Portable version for windows 32bit and 64bit, no installation needed, just extract to any folder and run PyIDM.exe file
- ffmpeg.exe included, you can download latest version here
- The binary version ".exe" prepared by "cx_freeze" on python 3.8, windows8x32bit
Linux: [.AppImage file]
- AppImage file, portable, no installation needed, download and make file executable by right clicking the file>Properties>Permissions>Allow executing file as a program, or from terminal by
chmod +x PyIDM_xxx.AppImage
- ffmpeg is not included in this image and must be available on your system, to check for ffmpeg use this command:
which ffmpeg # expected output /usr/bin/ffmpeg
to install ffmpeg you can
sudo apt install ffmpeg on debian based or
sudo pacman -S ffmpeg on Arch based
- The binary version ".AppImage" prepared by "appimage-builder" on linuxmint, and tested on ubuntu 20.04 and Manjaro kde
- Show Total download speed.
- [auto refresh url] fix refreshed object gets different uid
- Auto refresh expired url, issue #187.
- prevent using ffmpeg.exe under linux if it exists in pyidm folder.
- write 'last modified' timestamp to downloaded file, issue #204.
- Fix multiple D.Items reference to same object.
- Fix encoding error when writing metadata on windows
- some bug fixes.
- [CHECKSUM] fix out of memory when calculating checksum for big files.
- Add option to set a custom "http user agent" issue #199