- portable version for windows 32bit and 64bit, no installation needed, just extract it to any folder and run PyIDM.exe file
- ffmpeg.exe included, you can download latest version here
- the binary version ".exe" prepared by "cx_freeze" on python 3.6, windows8x32bit and tested on win10_64bit
What's new in version 2020.4.8:
- website authentication option, issue #65.
- subtitles download, issue #70
- Added support for famous Audio formats aac, ogg, and mp3 - issue #67
- Fixed some issues with hls videos i.e. problem downloading audio, and resume error
- add extra redundant streams while showing format code to identify them, issue #68
- choose first item in downloads table by default if non is selected
- Fixed progress reporting 100% before completed merging audio/video or segments.
- Add referee link option, issue #66
- Fixed focus for "about window".
- added http-headers.
- fixed, thread manager exit without updating the "remaining parts" value
- unfortunately watch while downloading is no more available for all hls videos.