- portable version for windows 32bit and 64bit, no installation needed, just extract it to any folder and run PyIDM.exe file
- ffmpeg.exe included, you can download latest version here
- the binary version ".exe" prepared by "cx_freeze" on python 3.6, windows8x32bit and tested on win10_64bit
What's new in version 2020.4.8:
- Critical Bug fix for missing extensions in video filename and failed audio/video
- Fixed Some "tvp.pl" and other links doesn't work issue #73.
- Better hls videos processing.
- Added 'srt' format to subtitle selection, issue #74
- used art-work icons for all buttons including standard Popup windows.
- Clickable links in "about window", issue #72
- dynamic connections manager to avoid server's max. connections error.
- fixed corrupted file contents if server sent an html instead of bytes, issue #75
- fixed thread manager quitting while there is segments didn't finish downloading.
- soft start, connections will be gradually increase over time to reach max.number
set by user, this prevent impact on servers/networks, and avoid "service not
available" response from server when exceeding multi-connection number set by
- dynamic tooltip for playlist and video quality comboboxes, "note these are only
combos that can be scrolled by mouse wheel"
- added format id to every stream in video quality combobox.
- Similar streams/video quality which have different language now will be shown.
- better text display if it is longer than the widget, with 3 dots in the middle