- Portable version for windows 32bit and 64bit, no installation needed, just extract to any folder and run PyIDM.exe file
- ffmpeg.exe included, you can download latest version here
- The binary version ".exe" prepared by "cx_freeze" on python 3.8, windows8x32bit
Change log for 2020.12.20:
- [playlist] Fixed youtube-dl playlist processing
- [playlist window] added "select all" checkbutton issue #187
- [Settings tab] enable / disable autoscroll downloads tab to bottom when adding new item issue #187
- [downloads tab] Added "RESUME", and "STOP" buttons, issue #187
- [downloads tab] Select multiple items in downloads tab.
- CAPTCHA workaround, enable option in setting [experimental], issue #105
- [Main Tab] fix for file rename issue #19
- [video extractors] quick switching between youtube-dl and youtube-dlc.
- [video playlist] removed duplicate call of select_playlist_video()
- Removed symbols from Stream menu, issue #197.
- [stream menu] use correct quality value issue #198
- [Update] one update button to check and update PyIDM, youtube-dl, and youtube-dlc.
- [Main Tab] Fixed Playlist and stream menu select color