- Portable version for windows 32bit and 64bit, no installation needed, just extract to any folder and run PyIDM.exe file
- ffmpeg.exe included, you can download latest version here
- The binary version ".exe" prepared by "cx_freeze" on python 3.8, windows8x32bit
Change log for 2020.11.10:
- Set youtube-dl as the default video extractor, still can select youtube-dlc as an alternative extractor.
- fixed youtube-dl update, used pypi .whl file as an update source
- [playlist window] added master quality (stream) selection
- fixed youtube-dlc not imported correctly during app startup
- [critical] convert slashes to backslashes to fix ffmpeg error on windows issue #185
- [GUI] moved video extractor menu under update section
- Fixed manual dash audio, when selecting first stream.