- We now have official documentation! Thanks to @mastersplinter on the work here.
Checkclass now has a
groupbyargument, which enables the user to assert properties on subsets of the
Columnof interest. This opens up the possibility to compare the values or aggregates of values of subsets of a column #42.
- the introduction of hypothesis tests through the
Hypothesisclass, which is a subclass of the
Checkclass. This enables the user to run hypothesis tests on their dataframe as part of a
DataFrameSchemadefinition. Refer to the documentation for more info #43.
Columns now have a
requiredargument (default = True), where
required=Falsemeans that the column is optional #23.
SeriesSchemaBasenow has an
allow_duplicatesargument (default = True) #24
- add informative errors to
DataFrameSchema(..., strict=True)means that all columns in the dataframe need to be specified in the schema
- improved error messaging in general.
- improved CI (codecoverage).