There are two types of binaries:
Note on Linux: you need to set up udev rules (included in the archive). Check out readme.
Note on macOS: The current build supports only macOS Catalina (10.15) or higher. If you'd like to run Specter on an older macOS version, you can install Specter from Pip.
Signatures and hashes
sha256.signed.txt file contains sha256 hashes of all binary files and signed with @stepansnigirev's GPG key.
You can get the public key from here: https://stepansnigirev.com/ss-specter-release.asc.
It is also available via keys.gnupg.net or keys.openpgp.org.
Fingerprint of the key is
6F16 E354 F833 93D6 E52E C25F 36ED 357A B24B 915F, short id:
- Bugfix: Fix Windows CI build (#842) (@k9ert)
- Bugfix: Allow sending to uppercase bech32 addresses (#837) (@ben-kaufman)
- Bugfix: Disable deleting a key used in an existing wallet (#822) (@ben-kaufman)
- Bugfix: Fix fiat symbol direction (#802) (@figgyfigs)
- Bugfix: Fix Electrum export for signing with ColdCard (#800) (@ben-kaufman)
- Bugfix: Fix wrong wallet address type in PDF backup file (#800) (@ben-kaufman)
- Bugfix: Fix QR scanner timeout breaking the signing UI (#800) (@ben-kaufman)
- Bugfix: Fix issue with wallet name in JSON backup download (#790) (@rajarshimaitra)
- Bugfix: Properly handle exception if address not found in wallet (#783) (@ben-kaufman)
- Bugfix: Fix spelling mistake (#766) (@szollo)
- Bugfix: Fix transaction caching to track all transactions (#760) (@ben-kaufman)
- Bugfix: Require authentication be on for stating Tor hidden service (#765) (@ben-kaufman)
- Bugfix: Make HWI Bridge settings available to all users in multiuse mode (#765) (@ben-kaufman)
- Feature: Add automatic SSL certificate generation from CLI (#789) (@k9ert)
- Feature: Allow configuring custom Tor proxy URL and control port (#765) (@ben-kaufman)
- Feature: Add Tor-only mode to force all external calls go over Tor (#765) (@ben-kaufman)
- Feature: Label any addresses from everywhere (#760) (@ben-kaufman)
- Feature: Search, sort, page limit, and jump between pages in the transactions and UTXO tabs. (#760) (@ben-kaufman)
- Feature: Export transactions, UTXO, and addresses into CSV file (#758) (@ben-kaufman)
- UI: Consistent rescan labels (#843) (@justinmoon)
- UI: Fix typo in price update notification (#831) (@instagibbs)
- UI: Change wallet type labels on new device popup (#798) (@rajarshimaitra)
- UI: Fix closing notification issue on mobile (#791) (@ben-kaufman)
- UI: Add Wallets Overview UTXO tab (#760) (@ben-kaufman)
- UI: Refactor the UTXO tab to look like the tx history tab (#760) (@ben-kaufman)
- UI: Rename address table column to label (#764) (@figgyfigs)
- UI: Move all Tor settings to new "Tor" Setting tab (#765) (@ben-kaufman)
- Docs: Fix Docker docs issue (#792) (@RandyMcMillan)
- Docs: Update FAQ on Appimage on Debian 10 (#773) (@k9ert)
- Devops: Improve dev-toolings with Cypress snapshots (#797) (@k9ert)
- Test: Add Cypress as a new testing framework (#712) (@k9ert)