There are two types of binaries:
- specter_desktop - a windowed GUI application with Specter server included
- specterd - a command-line program that only runs Specter server
Note: In the remote mode Specter-Desktop will open a new window in the browser if you are using self-signed certificates or Tor. GUI app doesn't support it yet.
Note for MacOS: If Specter-Desktop app appears in the tray, but doesn't start the server, go to Applications, find the app, right-click on it and select "Open" - it should solve the problem once and for all, so next time you should be able to launch it as normal.
- Build: Add build scripts for building the release files (#319) (@stepansnigirev)
- Bugfix: In the desktop app, open a remote https/ Tor Specter node in browser instead of Qtweb (#320) (@stepansnigirev)
- Bugfix: Fix specterd not shutting down after closing desktop app with
- Bugfix: Fix send amount using sats units by default even when using BTC as wallet unit (#318) (@ben-kaufman)
- Bugfix: Fix redirect error after login (#318) (@ben-kaufman)