Total issues resolved: 17
- 262: Removed redundant hook exit code
- 263: Removed code duplication and tuned Travis config.
- 264: Removed test question from PR template.
- 267: Removed unused imports
- 269: Removed class name duplicated into comments and package annotations.
- 270: Removed blank lines immediately inside compound statements.
- 271: Removed double blank lines.
- 273: Fixed missing parameter in docblock
- 274: PSR-0 is so 2010
- 276: Impeccable finetuning of Travis config
- 277: Add phpcpd names-exclude option
- 279: Add 'diff' option to phpcsfixer2 task
- 280: Fix build
- 282: Updated php_cs_fixer v2 doc @@ escaping
- 284: cs_fixer2 .php wildcard not workin, parsing only .php files!
- 285: Triggered by option for phpcsfixer2 task
- 291: Fix various issues detected by PHPStan
If you are upgrading from an older version to this version, you can encounter following error:
[Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError] Class 'GrumPHP\Console\Command\ConfigureCommand' not found
This error is due to an upgrade from PSR0 to PSR4. You can easily fix it by running or leave it as-is. During the next
composer install, the error wil be automatically fixed.
composer remove phpro/grumphp composer require phpro/grumphp 0.11.2