- 🕵️ Anonymous functions (including arrow functions) as actions are no longer silently ignored, and are executed. #298
- 💥 New method on services:
.execute(state)will execute the state's actions (defined on
- 📖 Documentation updates:
- 🕐 State history is correctly disposed now, to prevent memory leaks.
- ☎️ Second argument to invoked callbacks,
onEvent, now let you register event listeners for when the machine sends events directly to the invoked callbacks. (docs coming 🔜)
- 🚦 Activities are now properly disposed when a service is stopped.