- Build Tools
1.4.0introduced a bug with concatenated uncompressed
dist/release including minified code. This would occur only when no components were specified in installer or
- Dropdown - New setting
allowCategorySelectionlets menu items with sub menus be selected. Added example in docs.
- Reset - Reset now inherits
box-sizingfrom html tag
- Label -
ui ribbon labelcan now appear on the right side of content when specifying
ui right ribbon label
- Checkbox - Checkboxes now can handle labels with multiple lines of text
- Progress - Progress bars now display all intermediary percentage values when animating. Improved performance when progress bar is rapidly updated.
- Popup - Popup now uses the new property
min-width: max-contentto allow for better display with
inlinein some circumstances where it escapes parent element.
- Table - Table now has coupling with image to make sure size is preserved correctly with table sizing when used inside a table cell.
- Menu -
ui fixed menunow defaults to
ui top fixed menu
- Form - Fixed (x) wide field not having correct bottom field margin when in
fieldsgroup on tablet or mobile
- Tab - Calls to global
$.tab()would not pass arguments correctly
- Dropdown/Search - Fixed issues with
ui search dropdownusing
RegExp testwhich advances pointer on match causing results to display incorrectly
- Form -
ui inputnow receives the same formatting as a normal input inside an
- Grid - Fix display of equal height stackable grid. Add padding to divided stackable grid for dividers
- Input - Fixed bug when
ui action inputuses a
ui icon button, button was receiving
- List - Fixed bug when using
ui icon buttonor
ui icon headercausing element to receive icon formatting
- Grid - Fixed issues where negative margins on
ui stackable gridcould cause horizontal scroll bars on mobile
- Popup - Popup destroy will now also destroy any unfired timers (show/hide delay)
- Popup - Popup now moves to the same offset context to avoid positioning errors when using a named pre-existing popup.