- BREAKING CHANGE Updated dependencies mean that minimum Node.js version is now v10 (previously v8). Minimum Node-RED version is now v1.0 (prevously v0.13)
- Update dependencies
- Move change log to separate file from readme.
- Contributed changes, see Issue #34:
- Explanation extended, examples added
- Testing flows moved from subdir examples\ to subdir testing\
- .html help extended
- Prep for Node-RED v1.
- Workaround for upstream parseFormat bug, see Issue #24. If input is an ISO date string with seconds >3dp, the input is trimmed to 3dp seconds.
msg.settingsto output msg. Shows the settings/parameters used. Allows for further processing or validation if needed.
- Added ability to override input and output Timezone settings from an incoming msg object. The appropriate setting must be empty and the properties to use are
msg.outTz. Resolves Issue #31.
- Bug fix, locale now correctly defaults to host locale if not provided.