- Auto-internal URLs: add VMWare Workspace ONE + SecurID (PR #1391, fix #1390)
--counter: accept colon character; useful for time-tracking apps with hour:min in title (PR #1378)
- Windows: correctly set notifications name - not electron.app.YOURAPPNAME (PR #1394)
- macOS: support "universal" architecture (fix #1384 #1398, PR #1386)
- macOS: fix "Open In New Tab" (fix #1260, PR #1385)
- macOS: Change "Paste and Match Style" shortcut to match Apple's HIG guidelines (PR #1387, fix #404)
- macOS: Bump minimum macOS version from 10.9 to 10.10 (see #1404)
This has been effectively been the case since a long time, it was just misdocumented.
Thus, not really a breaking change, and not major-bumping.
- CATALOG.md: add a new "General recipes" section, with one to restore app position/size (PR #1349)
- CI: Add integration testing to the app, using Playwright (PR #1397)
- CI: Speed it up by parallelize tasks
- CI: Bump max tested version of Node for CI/Publish from 17 to 18
- Update dependencies
- Bump default Electron to 18.2.0 (from 18.0.3), with security fixes: