Please make sure you have done the following before updating:
- Read the full release notes for v1.3.0 if you have not already done so.
- Updated all existing plugins to their latest version.
- Create a backup of your Homebridge instance.
- Review the mDNS Options that you may need to adjust after updating to Homebridge v1.3.x.
- #2820 - Automatically correct bad characteristic values provided by plugins in more cases, this should fix the vast majority of problems users were facing after upgrading to v1.3.0.
- #2820 - Fix an issue where a child bridge would not load if another non-child-bridge plugin created a circular reference on the plugin's config object at runtime.
- #2799 - The Current Temperature characteristic now has a default minimum value of
- Characteristic warning messaging improvements.
- Update HAP-NodeJS to v0.9.2.