Upgrade priority: Low. No major changes when on at least 2.8.2. Users encouraged to upgrade to at least that patch.
- Breaking change The API will now not attempt to queue calls made while not connected and send on connection. Rather when making a call and the RPC node is not connected, an error will be thrown.
- Add typegen capability for custom RPCs (Thanks to https://github.com/holygits)
- Remove rpc-core send queue, only allow sends while connected
- Adjust staking derive for
electedInfoto contain details of current validators
- Extract identity-only derive from
accounts.infofor simpler reusability
- Add types for Substrate master node (to allow for consistent swapping to
.sliceto be consistent for
Uint8arrayextensions (already released in 2.8.2 as a bugfix)