Upgrade priority: Low.
- Breaking change
@polkadot/api-contractnow only supports ink! 3.0-rc1 and later formats. Users of ink! 2.1 are recommended to stay on an older version until upgraded.
- Add latest Ink! types (Thanks to https://github.com/ascjones & https://github.com/kwingram25)
- Add base for new contract metadata parsing (Thanks to https://github.com/ascjones & https://github.com/kwingram25)
OriginCallertype (& apply to scheduler types)
ContractInfostruct to cater for latest Substrate
- Allow snake_case to be handled transparently in structs
- Full new api-contract developer interfaces (Code, Blueprint, Contract)
- Rework Abi & Abi Registry use & parse (on-top-of-contributed) for efficiency & non-global clobber
Textvalues in addition to existing
- Remove all documentation after move to https://github.com/polkadot-js/docs repo
- Adjust type encoding from TypeDef, s/encodeType/encodeTypeDef/