- Fixed: 100% CPU due to spurious resize events generated by herbstluftwm. #557
- Fixed: improved conformance with xterm for keys like CTRL-6 and CTRL-/. #556
- Fixed: detection and handling of fonts such as terminus-bold.otb that contain only bitmap strikes. #560
- Fixed: the pixel size reported by the pty to the kernel wasn't adjusted for font metrics/dpi until the config was reloaded or window resized. #563
- Fixed: greatly reduce memory consumption when system fallback fonts are loaded #559
- Fixed: Windows:
window_background_opacitywas only taking effect when
- Fixed: an issue where wezterm could hang if the process spawned by a pane doesn't quit when asked #558
- Fixed: panic when dismissing the tab navigator #542
- Fixed: font fallback on macOS returns unresolvable
Apple Symbols, leading to slowdowns when rendering symbols #506
- Fixed: laggy repaints for large windows particularly on Windows, but applicable to all systems. Tuned and triple-buffered vertex buffer updates. #546
- Changed: allow_square_glyphs_to_overflow_width now defaults to
WhenFollowedBySpaceand applies to more symbol glyphs. #565
- Changed: macOS:
CMD-Qis now bound by default to QuitApplication
- New: added skip_close_confirmation_for_processes_named option which specifies a list of processes for which it is considered safe to allow closing a pane/tab/window without a prompt. #562
- Fixed: triggering the search overlay again while the search overlay is active no longer closes the underlying pane #572
- Fixed: X10 mouse coordinate reporting encoding could produce invalid outputs for large windows. Capped coordinate values to the maximum value that is representable in UTF-8 encoding
- Fixed: font fallback now happens asynchronously from painting #508
- New: added window:get_selection_text_for_pane method #575
- Fixed: implicit hyperlink rules, word and line selection now operate on logical lines which means that they deal with wrapped lines outside of the viewport. #408
wezterm sshnow supports reading
~/.ssh/configand overriding options via the command line.
ProxyCommandare the two main new supported options. Read more about it in ssh.
- Fixed: ssh support will now try all available identities from the SSH agent rather than just the first.
- New: splitting panes in
wezterm sshnow works like spawning new tabs: the new program is started on the remote host with no additional authentication required.
- Fixed: Multiplexer sessions would fail to bootstrap via ssh because the bootstrap process exited too soon. #507
- Fixed: Windows: we now compile libssh2 against openssl on all platforms to improve overall key and crypto algorithm support
- Fixed: spawning a new tab via the launcher menu failed because it used the pretty printed multiplexer domain label rather than the multiplexer domain name.
- Fixed: macOS: middle mouse button wasn't recognized. Thanks to @guswynn! #599
- New: added ActivateLastTab key assignment for jumping back to a previously active tab. Thanks to @alexgartrell #610
- Fixed: added missing XTSMGRAPHICS query/response for sixel support #609
- Fixed: avoid showing an error dialog for synthesized
font_ruleswhen the configuration specifies a font that doesn't have bold/italic variants. #617
- New: mouse cursor hides when keyboard input is sent to a pane, and shows again when the mouse is moved. #618
- Fixed: macOS: CTRL-Tab key combination was not recognized. #630
- Fixed: wezterm-mux-server will now continue running even after all tabs/panes have been closed. #631
- Fixed: macOS: wezterm-gui could linger in the background until the mouse moves after all tabs/panes have closed
- Fixed: when using line_height, wezterm now vertically centers the cell rather than padding only the top #582
- Fixed: macOS: in US layouts,
SUPER+SHIFT+[was incorrectly recognized as
- Fixed: wezterm.config_dir was returning the config file path instead of the directory!
- New: wezterm.config_file which returns the config file path