- Added support for DECSET 1004 Focus Reporting to local
(not multiplexer) terminal sessions.
- Added support for SGR 53/55 which enable/disable Overline style.
- Windows: updated bundled openconsole.exe to efb1fdd
to resolve an issue where bold text didn't respect the configured color scheme.
bold_brightens_ansi_colorsoption to allow disabling the automatic
brightening of bold text.
- Unix: fix an issue where setting the current working directory for a custom
spawned command would not take effect (thanks @john01dav!)
- Windows: fixed buffering/timing issue where a response to a color query in
vim could be misinterpreted and replace a character in the editor with the
- X11: Improved support for non-24bpp display depths. WezTerm now tries
harder to obtain an 8bpc surface on both 16bpp and 30bpp (10bpc) displays.
- Windows: fixed falling back to a simpler OpenGL context if WGL is unable
to negotiate a robust context. This is useful on systems with dual
high/low power GPU hardware where the OpenGL versions for the two GPUs
- Color Schemes: synced with ea2c841
which includes new schemes:
Tinacious Design (Dark),
Tinacious Design (Light).