This version improves significantly the Emscripten integration, making it possible to handle networking and filesystem much better. Wasmer can now run Python! 🎉
This version also ships with the wapm-cli with changes that improve filesystem usage, and introducing wasm interfaces to statically analyze modules before uploading them to wapm.
- #521 Update Wapm-cli, bump version numbers
- #518 Update Cranelift and WasmParser
- #514 #519 Improved Emscripten network related calls, added a null check to
- #515 Improved Emscripten dyncalls
- #513 Fix emscripten lseek implementation.
- #510 Simplify construction of floating point constants in LLVM backend. Fix LLVM assertion failure due to definition of %ctx.