Wasmer now ships with wapm 🎉.
WAPM is a Package Manager for WebAssembly that will improve your experience for installing, using and publishing WebAssembly modules. Here's a video showcasing it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDRcHIBFu0c
Apart of shipping with wapm, the stability of the runtime has been improved significantly and support for WASI is more mature.
- #383 Hook up wasi exit code to wasmer cli.
- #382 Improve error message on
--backendflag to only suggest currently enabled backends
- #381 Allow retrieving propagated user errors.
- #379 Fix small return types from imported functions.
- #371 Add more Debug impl for WASI types
- #368 Fix issue with write buffering
- #343 Implement preopened files for WASI and fix aligment issue when accessing WASI memory
- #367 Add caching support to the LLVM backend.
- #366 Remove
UserTrappertrait to fix #365.
- #348 Refactor internal runtime ↔️ backend abstraction.
- #355 Misc changes to
Cargo.tomls for publishing
- #352 Bump version numbers to 0.3.0
- #351 Add hidden option to specify wasm program name (can be used to improve error messages)
- #350 Enforce that CHANGELOG.md is updated through CI.
- #349 Add CHANGELOG.md.