This version of Wasmer ships with many internal improvements, some updated APIs, and some bug fixes.
We'd like to thank everyone that contributed into this release of Wasmer, with special thanks to:
- 🏅 @igrep for getting Wasmer running on Android and their continuing work in that area
- 🏅 @michaelvoronov for work on improving the APIs of Wasmer
- 🏅 @oconnor663 for helping with our BLAKE3 integrations
- 🏅 @Jake-Shadle for fixing a bug related to cross-compiling to Windows
- 🏅 @MikaelUrankar for further improvements on FreeBSD
- #1401 -
RuntimeErrors are now much more explicit about how they failed allowing better insight into the internal workings of Wasmer when things go wrong.
- #1320 - Allow multiple custom sections with the same name as per the Wasm spec
- #1313 - New APIs for interfacing with Wasmer (currently experimental, expect breakage in this new crate)
- #1303 - NaN canonicalization for the Singlepass backend
- #1292 - Experimental support for android
See the changelog for all the details.