🎅 Santa came a bit early this year!
This version of Wasmer ships with ARM (Aarch64) support on the LLVM backend, improved APIs around WASI in the Rust and C APIs, caching support for the Singlepass backend, and many more miscellaneous improvements!
We'd like to thank everyone that contributed into this release of Wasmer, with special thanks to:
🏅 @ethanfrey for fixing linking of Singlepass in the C API
🏅 @AdamSLevy for adding include guards in the C API for optional functions and types and work on improving middleware
🏅 @YaronWittenstein for adding the
deterministic-execution feature flag for enabling features relating to improved determinism in the generated code
- #1078 Increase the maximum number of parameters Func can take
- #1062 Expose some Emscripten functions to the C API as opt-in features to runtime-c-api
- #1056 Improved --invoke args parsing (supporting i32, i64, f32 and f32) in Wasmer CLI
- #1050 Attach C & C++ headers to releases.
- #1044 Enable AArch64 support in the LLVM backend.
- #1030 Ability to generate ImportObject for a specific version WASI version with the C API.
- #1028 Introduce strict/non-strict modes for get_wasi_version
- #1029 Add the “floating” WasiVersion::Latest version.
- #1022 Add caching support for Singlepass backend.