This version of Wasmer ships a fix on the C-API bug, a new feature that allows using function closures on imports and a unified version of
We'd like to thank everyone that contributed into this release of Wasmer, with special thanks to:
- 🏅 @kripken for reporting a issue in unaligned load/stores in non-atomic operations
- 🏅 @xofyarg for adding cross-compilation to the LLVM backend
0.10.2 - 2019-11-15
- #968 Added
--invokeoption to the command
- #964 Enable compilation for specific target
- #971 In LLVM backend, use unaligned loads and stores for non-atomic accesses to wasmer memory.
- #960 Fix
runtime-c-apiheader files when compiled by clang.
- #925 Host functions can be closures with a captured environment.
- #917 Host functions (aka imported functions) may not have
&mut vm::Ctxas first argument, i.e. the presence of the
&mut vm::Ctxargument is optional.
- #915 All backends share the same definition of