This version of Wasmer ships with multiple speed improvements to the LLVM backend, the WASI ImportObject exposed in the C API, various bug fixes and improvements, and a new version of
wapm remove, and an improved
wapm init subcommand.
We'd like to thank everyone that contributed into this release of Wasmer, with special thanks to:
- 🏅 @newpavlov for improving the random usage in WASI
- 🏅 @Maxgy for helping us a bit on the docs grammar :)
For a complete list of notable changes, check out the CHANGELOG.
Some highlights are:
- #939 Fix bug causing attempts to append to files with WASI to delete the contents of the file
- #923 Fix memory leak in the C API caused by an incorrect cast in
- #921 In LLVM backend, annotate all memory accesses with TBAA metadata.
- #883 Allow floating point operations to have arbitrary inputs, even including SNaNs.
- #856 Expose methods in the runtime C API to get a WASI import object
To update run
wasmer self-update. For installation instructions, wasmer.io